Please read our policies carefully before booking your stay with Goodramgate Apartments.
- We do NOT accept all male groups. If you book and turn up as an all male group you will be unable to check in and will not be entitled to a refund. This policy is due to unfortunate incidents this past year that has resulted in thousands of pounds worth of damage made by all male groups.
- Check out is at 10am and no later unless pre arranged. Late check out is subject to availability and there is a charge of 20 GBP for this which needs to be paid on arrival.
- We reserve the right to turn away guests who are verbally or physically abusive to staff or other guests. This includes threatening behaviour and can be enforced any time during your stay. If you are staying with us and need to report another guest for this type of behaviour please contact us on 0800 242 5450.
- In the case of an out of hours call out for lost keys, being locked out or similar incidents, a call out charge of 50 GBP is required.
- Guests with cars can unload their luggage outside the property and purchase parking permits from reception. Permits are 12 GBP until 12pm the following day and staff will direct you to the correct car park. If we run out of available spaces then we will direct you to Monk Bar car park. Guests can leave luggage at reception from 10:00 and pick up before 17:00.
- Check in ends at 6pm and if guests arrive after this time they will need to pay 20 GBP at reception. This is to cover the cost of a member of staff coming back to the reception after it has closed. Keys cannot be given until this has been paid and is non negotiable. Late check ins need to be arranged 24 hour in advance, however if you find yourself stuck in traffic we can arrange the late check in on the day if you call us asap.