Please read our policies carefully before booking your stay with Goodramgate Apartments.
- We do NOT accept all male groups. If you book and turn up as an all male group you will be unable to check in and will not be entitled to a refund. This policy is due to unfortunate incidents this past year that has resulted in thousands of pounds worth of damage made by all male groups.
- We reserve the right to take a refundable deposit of £50 per person which will be refunded within 7 days upon a damage inspection of the apartment.
- Check out is at 10am and no later unless pre arranged. Late check out is subject to availability and there is a charge of 20 GBP for this which needs to be paid on arrival.
- We reserve the right to turn away guests who are verbally or physically abusive to staff or other guests. This includes threatening behaviour and can be enforced any time during your stay. If you are staying with us and need to report another guest for this type of behaviour please contact us on 0800 242 5450.
- In the case of an out of hours call out for lost keys, being locked out or similar incidents, a call out charge of 50 GBP is required.
- Guests with cars can unload their luggage outside the property and purchase parking permits from reception. Permits are £15 which are valid from the time of your arrival until 12pm the next day. Parking is located at Monkbar Car Park, St John Street, YO31 7QR. Guests can leave luggage at reception from 10:00 and pick up before 17:00.
- Check in ends at 6pm and if guests arrive after this time they will need to pay 20 GBP at reception. This is to cover the cost of a member of staff coming back to the reception after it has closed. Keys cannot be given until this has been paid and is non negotiable. Late check ins need to be arranged 24 hour in advance, however if you find yourself stuck in traffic we can arrange the late check in on the day if you call us asap.
- If you need to cancel your booking, please inform us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not booked direct with us please advise your booking agent (OTA) first who will then advise us directly. If it is more than 14 days prior to your arrival date we will refund your payment less £25 administration charge. If less than 14 days then regrettably your booking is non refundable.
- The apartments are all non smoking. If any guests smoke inside the apartment or communal areas then a £100 charge will be taken from your card to cover the cost of deep cleaning to remove the smell.